Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Thank You, Louisiana Pilot (@Louisahhh on Instagram)

Thanks and shout out to @louisahhh on Instagram for sharing one of my photos. It was a really nice surprise to find that. Apparently, this was some time back, but I don't have Google searches set up for myself so I find these things much later.

Her Instagram is cool as shit. Twenty-two thousand followers is "not too shabby."

Ah, I see by her Soundcloud that she's Paris-based and has 30K followers and much love on there.

A little more excavation, and I quickly discover Louisahhh is everywhere, what we used to call "famous."

Now I have something to look forward to listening to while I paint or draw in the wee small hours.

It's nice to wake up to the kindness of strangers. It's so much better than the stuff on the t.v. news lately. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment