Saturday, May 14, 2016

Watch Your Rain

Hey, a lovely May day here with some storminess.

But the thing is that this "clean spring rain" is depositing clear grit all over windshields. It appears to be (hard to tell, as it's very fine) clear and crystalline.

Maybe I should get out the microscope I used so much as a teenager?

I've Googled this, but only cursorily. I couldn't find many others talking about this.

It wasn't just on one surface. It was on the leaves of trees too. So if you're wondering if it was dust or pollen on the windshield that merely became visible with the rain, no, that's not what happened.

I've seen the chemtrails in the skies around here off and on (we are near some sites that have flown experimental aircraft including the black wing fighters in the nineties) and haven't really spent much time reading what's posted on those. I know there are many paranoid theories.

This could have been a local anomaly. It could also be totally natural. But then it might not be.

It looked a little twenty-first century is what I'm saying. It looked a little problematic.

So you might want to watch your rain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment