Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Woman in the Snowstorm

I just noticed this post on Reddit about my theory that serial killer Steven Brian Pennell might have been responsible for the horrific murder of Sheree Magaro.

Sheree lived in my area, only about a thirty minute drive from my home at the time. I never knew her or any of her relations, although I did go to school with someone sharing her surname. It’s probably a fairly common name. I had missed the story of her disappearance in the news cycles at the time it occurred. I learned of it only recently and accidentally while researching another unexplained local disappearance.
She must have been a brave woman (she clearly fought her attacker) and I'm sure she is still missed by many.

Unsolved gruesome murders like that nightmarish one really stay with one. One hopes for answers and justice, even when one knows the likelihood of that is diminishing year by year.


No comments:

Post a Comment