Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Five of My Poems Will Be Included in the Anthology The Collected Explosive Magazine

This is cool and I am really grateful to the editor(s).

I remember really loving the magazine and the great design of the issues that often (always?) had these tactile covers.

I remember dealing with Katy Lederer exclusively, but I'm guessing there were other editors. But then maybe I'm wrong. It's been a few years.  I'm not near my copies right now.  Katy is a wonderful writer in the fullest sense of that word, but I know her best as a poet. Her books are never hard to find in this house, because I make sure they stay in the "old reliable" section of my bookshelves for when I want something inspiring to read that I know is always going to do the trick. Lovely. Lyric. Spirit.

Jeff Clark will be designing the anthology, so you know it's going to be a physically beautiful specimen as well as a good read.

This is great because I bet I missed an issue here or there with various changes of domicile and it will just be nice to catch up with everyone and look back at a really interesting magazine that I suspect will hold up very well with the years and all the rest that has come with the years.






No comments:

Post a Comment